The understructure of a raised access floor is the foundation for a solid floor system and is one of the most important components of the floor plate. Camino offers many popular types of pedestal heads and bases to comply with local building codes, seismic zones, heavy floor loading and post disaster applications. Our RAF experts can design a system that specifically suits your project – from low profile (2½”) to heavy duty (63”).
- Durable zinc finish
- Pedestal head positioning tabs for easier installation
- Conductive ground path from panel to pedestal
- Finished floor height from 2½” to 60”+
- Wide range of strength rating & seismic performance options
- Heads designed for bolted stringer system for added strength and easy installation